DIY Beads and Chain Bracelet | Facades and Nuances: DIY Beads and Chain Bracelet

Sunday, March 2, 2014

DIY Beads and Chain Bracelet

I have an excuse. I have a very valid excuse for posting two days late. Kinda. I didn't forget nor did I not want to post. The post I was working on was just taking too long so I had to scrap the idea. Thankfully, I had this DIY as a back-up!

The DIY bracelet uses the same idea from my DIY Spike Necklace. A centerpiece of beads on wire secured with chain. It's super easy to make and it's great for layering!
Thanks  to Ayden and Laverne for this lovely picture!






For this DIY, you will need:
  • Pliers
  • Assorted Beads
  • 24 gauge wire or a headpin
  • Chain
  • Clasps (not pictured)




Begin by deciding how large you would like the centerpiece of the bracelet to be and cut the appropriate amount of wire. Make a loop at the end of the wire with your pliers.


String on your beads in the pattern of your liking. Cut off the excess wire and make a loop on the other side to secure it.


Attach the centerpiece to the chain and add your clasps.
And Voila!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...